Timetable information work 36 months:
During the first six months of the project, the project website will be published, include a logo and a graphical layout for the project and information material: general brochure, flyers, PowerPoint presentation, project case study on an NPP template, media kit, will be created in line with the NPP requirements.
A promotional plan will be developed with key events to be highlighted.
The project website will be updated regularly. All information will be available on-line, and the content will be updated by each partner according to their needs.
The project website will be presented in the English-language. The regional Web2.0 sites will be in the national languages and in English.
- Kick off meeting in Iceland fall 2009
- Meeting 2 in Shetland & Orkneys spring 2010
- Meeting 3 in Faroe Islands fall 2010
- Meeting 4 in Norway spring 2011 (mid-term evaluation workshop)
- Meeting 5 in Scotland Highlands Fall 2011
- Final Conference Sogn og Fjordane Spring 2012
36 month Time & Work schedule: