- The THING Project is of reasonable size and effective internal communication needs to be ensured. Where WP leaders are responsible for communicating the daily tasks to the participating partners, the main organ for internal communication will be the Management Team consisting of the WP leaders and the Coordinator, the other regions will be invited to ensure transparency.
- In addition to monitoring and guiding the project on operational level, the regular MT meetings will also be forums for information exchange between WPs and the Coordinator.
- The THING Project partnership will adopt an on-line system (a WIKI or Intranet) for sharing all important project documentation, project calendar and other information.
- The Coordinator will be responsible for updating the information together with the WP leaders and other partners. The project will have monthly meetings carried out using online tools or telephone, and six face-to-face partner meetings.
- WP-leaders and the Project Coordinator, form the Management Team (MT). The MT is responsible for the technical coordination, day-to-day activities, and the operational progress monitoring of the Project.
- Steering Committee (SC) consists of senior representatives of the partner organisations.
- SC’s will monitor implementation and evaluate the Project results.
- The SC is the decision making body: and make the decisions within the NPP rules and the Partnership Agreement.
- Stakeholder views will be taken into account through active cooperation and communication on a daily basis between the stakeholders and project actors. Key stakeholders will be invited to open parts of seminars and the final conference.
- When making important decisions, representatives of stakeholders shall be invited to participate in the MT or SC meetings
- The main target groups for external communication are municipalities including county municipalities and County Governor Authorities, NGO`s represented by outdoor recreational organisations, cultural heritage organisations, etc, institutions including museums, local and regional school including colleges, universities and university colleges, destination organisations, tourism industries, and local businesses which are involved in knowledge based industries.
- An important target group is tourism and knowledge based industries. It is critical to adapt their services to the new and innovative services provided by the THING Project and to consult them on the Project’s provision of services
- Public sector. One aspect will be to address the importance of working together internationally and to display the added value in an appropriate manner for the audience..
- NGO partners would also be a relevant target group.
- Private persons are also regarded as an important target group for communication to improve public opinion of European Union.